Domenica and Adrian first met through mutual friends, as Adrian arrived in his work uniform which immediately caught Domeica’s eye. Because who doesn’t love a man in uniform! :) Many years later, after a romantic dinner, Domeica followed a trail of candles where she found her ring lit by the glow of fairy lights and Adrian on one knee…
We were very excited to photograph their wedding! Their wedding had a gold theme, with an opulent, modern feel. Their ceremony was held at the grand St Brigid’s Church in Northbridge, with our favourite Priest, Father Joseph. It is such a stunning church, and an emotional ceremony, with a bit of laughter thrown in! The bridal Party photo locations included the quirky bar Young Love Mess Hall with its stunning light and vines hanging from the ceiling, the opulent Perth Theatre and Bishop’s Garden.
Domenica and Adrian’s reception was held at one of my favourite venues, Acqua Viva in Nedlands! Words can’t describe how pretty everything looked – lucky there’s photos below :) The venue is surrounded by water and yachts, so it feels like you on a boat! And with Co-host MCs Nick and Alfonso, the night was hilarious! Oh and the food, from antipasto, entre, main and desert were all amazing! I don’t usually remember what I eat at a wedding because I’m so busy running around, but I remember every dish :) The night ended with lots of fun and games, and some crazy dancing. Adrian and Domenica honeymooned in Europe for 8 weeks – yes very jealous.
Thank you Domenica and Adrian for having us part of your epic day!
* Ceremony venue: St Brigid’s Church in Northbridge
* Reception venue: Acqua Viva www,acquaviva.com.au
* Hair Stylist Jessica Ferrelli www.jessicaferrelli.com
* Makeup Artist Jessica Ferrelli www.jessicaferrelli.com
* Flowers Kisschasey Wedding Flowers www.kisschaseyweddingflowers.com.au
* Wedding cake: Bites by D www.bitesbyd.com.au
* Priest Father Joseph Tran
* DJ: Steven Patino – Facebook @djstevenpatinoperth
* Cars: GranTourismo www.grantourismo.com.au
* Brides dress: Hob Nob Bridal
* Videographer: Direct Films
* Bonbonniere: Home made Limoncello