The lovely Jess and Andrew first met whilst working together at The Good Guys. They got got to know each other better at a work Christmas function at Burswood on Swan, and within a few weeks they were officially dating! Andrew proposed on their 2 year anniversary at C Restaurant, where he got down on one knee while they were eating dessert and asked Jess to be his wife. Jess and Andrew now own a Bakers Delight Bakery so they still work together :)
Just over three years later later they were married, back where it all began at Burswood on Swan! Their wedding was a beautiful day, with a rustic, vintage feel. The ceremony was nearby at the Burswood Swan Shell, a dramatic white sail rising between the greenery and the lake next to Crown.
We wandered around the area for the bridal party photos, in between the glowing trees, and the river. Their reception was held just a short walk away, where their guests enjoyed pre-dinner drinks on the lawn out the front, overlooking the river. This area later became their dance floor under the stars, where they danced the night away.
Jess and Andrew honeymooned in Surfers Paradise, Queensland, where they had a much deserved break. Thank you Andrew and Jess for having us along for a fun day!
* Hair Stylist: Hair By Hatem
* Bridesmaids Hair & Makeup: Belle Makeup
* Bride & MOB Makeup: Michelle C Makeup Artist
* Flowers: Kisschasey Wedding Flowers
* Wedding cake : Happy Cakes
* Civil celebrant: Shannon Britten
* DJ: Ron Fischer
* Brides dress: The Gown Gallery
* Videographer: Danielle from Daisy Clover Weddings
* Bridesmaid dresses: Bridal Bling https://www.facebook.com/blingbride/
* Rings: Michael Hill
* Veil: The Gown Gallery
* Bride’s belt: Bridal Bling
* Stationary, reception decor, bonbonniere, memory table, wishing well, guestbooks, a tree fingerprint canvas, & DIY photobooth were created by either the bride, her mother Wendy & grandmother Vera.
* Brides shoes: Novo – Bride added pearls & jewels
*Bride’s hairpiece, earrings & bracelet: The Wedding Faire – plus Jess had her late grandmothers necklace pendant and late uncles ring hidden inside her dress.