Jen and Brendon’s wedding was a beautiful, emotional day! We felt like we already knew the family after our pre-wedding photoshoot late last year, and with more of their family weddings coming up it was great to see so many familiar faces. And yes they have an amazing group of friends and family! :)
The day started early, at Jen’s where she was getting ready with her sisters. Fitting with tradition, Brendon arrived with a knock on the door carrying Jens bouquet, a pig and a red envelope :)
Their ceremony was held at Variety Pavilion, surrounded by grass and bush in Kings Park. Luckily the pavilion is huge, as it was a warm day so the shade was much appreciated. For bridal party photos we had a quick wander around the ceremony location before heading to the front of Kings Park for city views, followed by a traditional tea ceremony.
Their reception was held at the Pagoda in Como. Their ballroom looked amazing, with giant glowing love letters and accents of pink light around the room (thanks to the fab Wedstyle!) and an awesome MC, Leisa Stenton. The night was very touching, and also full of crazy dancing!
Thank you Jen and Brendon for having us along for your epic day!! :)
* Makeup Artist: Anastasia Artistry
* Flowers: A Festival of Flowers
* Hair Stylist: Jen’s Mum (Annie Wong)
* Wedding cake: Sweet Sorella Cakes
* Celebrant: Pauline Mckennay
* Videographer: Aaron from Everafter Productions
* Reception Styling: Wedstyle- Epic as usual :)
* MC: Leisa Stenton from Celebrants Plus
* Dance floor with lights in it: Hayley and James from Northern Lights WA
* Love letters: Justin from Larger than lights